Running a flight selling business involves two essential services to customers:
- Selling tickets with a great flight booking experience
- Delivering a great post-booking support experience
We want to help you provide the best customer experience possible for your complete customer journey.
What's involved in post-booking customer support?
To provide post-booking customer support, you will need an operations team to handle customer enquiries.
Basic informational questions can be answered by a well-designed booking experience in your app, website, or with the customer self-serving the answers via airlines' websites.
Your operational team's role is when it comes to helping customers correct mistakes they've made in their booking, or make changes to their booking, for example cancelling for a refund or changing their dates.
Knowing how to do this is complex and varies greatly depending on the airline. Our experienced Travel Ops team is there to take away that complexity as your second line of customer support. Our team understands airlines' policies and systems, so you don't need to, leaving you to focus on providing a great customer experience.
- You handle the communication with your customer, allowing you to curate the customer experience you want to provide. This includes, but is not limited to:-
- Questions about a booking,
- Requests for changes to a booking,
- Communicating involuntary schedule changes or cancellations and arranging alternative flights as required
- Handling cancellations & changes, including out of hours in urgent cases
- Take payment or issue refunds for bookings and make changes to those bookings
Our team of expert travel agents will provide second line support to your operations team on bookings to help your customers get where they need to go.
- We have the connection to airlines, relationship with them, the platform to make bookings with airlines and the tools and knowhow to deal with any booking scenario.
- We keep an eye on your customers booking to watch out for anything that could affect your customer, i.e. if they tried to book the flight somewhere else, or a passenger ended up being denied a booking due to visa issues.
- We will never contact your customer directly.
- If your customer requests a change to their flights, we will verify if the change is possible & the associated airline costs you would need them to cover.
- We keep track of any changes to your customer bookings and notify you as soon as possible of any changes or cancellations performed by an airline.
- If your customer needs to change their flight, whether at their request or as a result of the airline, we will help you explain the specific flight conditions associated with their booking and help you find alternative options for your customer.