Dig into the details of searching, booking and managing flights with Duffel
- What is the API rate limit?
- What is an API?
- Can I use the Duffel API directly from my frontend application or mobile app?
- Are the flight prices in test mode (sandbox) real?
- How do I deal with the high number of offers returned by the API?
- Are there any legal notices that I need to show to my customers when using Duffel?
- Can I mix and match flights from different airlines in one order?
- Do I need to send my customers a booking confirmation after they've booked?
- What happens when an offer expires?
- Why should I "refresh" offers during the search and book flow?
- Why do I get many offers for exactly the same flights?